The Bruno Elan delivers safety, performance and ease-of-use at an economy price.
A home stairlift with features usually associated with top-of-the-line models, Bruno Elan (SRE-3000) keeps stair lift prices in line and on track. Going upstairs and down has never been so effortless and inexpensive. While all of our home stair lifts represent our commitment to innovation and reliability, the Bruno Elan especially demonstrates our determination to provide a rugged, yet lovely, stair lift for the entry level market.
This wonderful stair lift offers a long list of standard features at a price that will please the budget-minded customer:
- 300 lb weight capacity
- Direct drive motor/gear box – no belts for reduced maintenance
- Two 12-volt batteries – continuously powered from any household outlet – provide dependable performance, even during outages
- Arms, seat and footrest flip up creating plenty of space for family or guests to walk up and down the stairs
- Generous seat size with multiple seat heights
- A stair lift that can be installed on either side of the stairway
- An elegant covered track gives you a clean and attractive rail
- The standard swivel seat makes it easy to exit when you reach the top of the stairs
- A ‘Flip-up’ folding rail option: if there’s a door, obstacle or hallway at the end of your stair lift rail, simply flip up the bottom section of the rail for easy access and added safety
Stay in the home you love
Call (888) 902-2237 and request your free consultation